Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's it worth? 13 S85 - might be for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
2013 S85
62,000 miles
CPO bumper to bumper warranty until March 2019 or 100,000 miles.
JUST had the rear drive unit and rear drive shafts replaced
Charges to 231 miles at 90%. (Had a loaner pack for over a year), so minus a year of wear on this pack.

Black on black. leather No kids, no pets. EXTREMELY clean inside and out.

Tech Package
Sunroof
UHFS (upgraded factory stereo)
leather
Air suspension
Dual Chargers (charge up to 80 amps).
OEM installed Clear bra + clear on mirrors and sides near wheels. (Factory option in 2013)
19" wheels.
Includes original 40 amp UMC and J1772
2 key fobs
Everything works, all under Tesla warranty at any Tesla service center.

Can sell any time, I have another car to drive. May be selling to fund my Model X purchase.

Located near Harrisburg, PA. Vehicle has a lien, once paid, lien will be cleared and title will be transferred.

More inside pics coming soon. 14702492_10209276549043623_702413450493337682_n.jpg 14731238_10209276550283654_2777929187197311405_n.jpg 30698032_10214014446568100_7320679826551996416_n.jpg
Tahoe not included*

damn depreciation...

thanks for the feedback. Im still torn on what to do. going to drive my gas sucker for the next two weeks to see what thats like..

if I can stand it, it would free up nearly $700/month until I pickup a X or Y...

When did you buy the CPO? Looks like you didn’t drive too much. I remember June last year there was a whole bunch unleashed onto the market and you can pick one up for high 30’s

Great car glws
2013 S85
62,000 miles
CPO bumper to bumper warranty until March 2019 or 100,000 miles.
JUST had the rear drive unit and rear drive shafts replaced
Charges to 231 miles at 90%. (Had a loaner pack for over a year), so minus a year of wear on this pack.

Black on black. leather No kids, no pets. EXTREMELY clean inside and out.

Tech Package
Sunroof
UHFS (upgraded factory stereo)
leather
Air suspension
Dual Chargers (charge up to 80 amps).
OEM installed Clear bra + clear on mirrors and sides near wheels. (Factory option in 2013)
19" wheels.
Includes original 40 amp UMC and J1772
2 key fobs
Everything works, all under Tesla warranty at any Tesla service center.

Can sell any time, I have another car to drive. May be selling to fund my Model X purchase.

Located near Harrisburg, PA. Vehicle has a lien, once paid, lien will be cleared and title will be transferred.

More inside pics coming soon. View attachment 296422 View attachment 296423 View attachment 296424
Tahoe not included*

Honestly, I think if a Leaf owner offers you straight across i’d take it. You know, maybe someone with a 2016 Sv mint condition, low K’s, willing to drive wherever the hell you are, a nice guy (with a sense of humour) looking for a 32 nd anniversary gift for his wife (no really).......

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. The only shot I’ll have at owning a Tesla for a few years. Just sayin....

Thanks.
The car max offer came back as a joke... about 12k too low to even consider!

I'm so torn, I've had quite a few people interested already. Which.. makes me want to keep it :-/
The people at car max were practically drooling over it... they've only seen one before.
Apparently Car Max is now selling Tesla, but only in CA. (I saw 2 on the site).

I purchased the car in March 2015 as a CPO, before CPO was a thing.
It came with the now unknown 6 year or 100,000 bumper to bumper (in addition to the 8 year infinite battery/motor).

I'll ponder it over the next few days driving my 09 Tahoe ($120/month in gas just to drive to work)!

Thanks for the feedback. I needed some research on both the price and my feelings of selling my baby...

glad to have a place to think out-loud!

• Informative
Reactions: kwjayhawk
Thanks.
The car max offer came back as a joke... about 12k too low to even consider!

I'm so torn, I've had quite a few people interested already. Which.. makes me want to keep it :-/
The people at car max were practically drooling over it... they've only seen one before.
Apparently Car Max is now selling Tesla, but only in CA. (I saw 2 on the site).

I purchased the car in March 2015 as a CPO, before CPO was a thing.
It came with the now unknown 6 year or 100,000 bumper to bumper (in addition to the 8 year infinite battery/motor).

I'll ponder it over the next few days driving my 09 Tahoe ($120/month in gas just to drive to work)!

Thanks for the feedback. I needed some research on both the price and my feelings of selling my baby...

glad to have a place to think out-loud!
$42 tops IMO. Hopefully, you'll find a buyer who understands how valuable that warranty is.
I sold my '13 S last September. Similar (51k mi) but no Air Susp. Got $39 from Vroom.com and Tesla cashed out the remainder of my ESA for another $2. CarMax offered $33. I tried PP sale but got so many low-ball offers and people who did not understand that a '13 S just doesn't have AP2 nor parking sensors nor even folding mirrors and were upset, silly, weird or too strapped to really spend that much that I just took the Vroom offer.
Congrats on your 3. I find having an X and a 3 to be the perfect combo for our family.
glws.