Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whats my Max

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I couldn't find a direct answer or relative answers with a search. So looking at a P85+ with a rebuilt tittle, so no Supercharging or DC Fast charging. Sooo, pulling up to a charger(any) what's the max amp the tesla will allow. I understand the charging station plays a factor but I am speaking from the vehicles perspective.

Thank you ucmndd, It does have dual chargers. Sorka per my research yes, DC fast charging is disabled. I've heard you can have Tes imspect it to possibly be brought back into the fold and regain super charging, then I heard they stopped. Could have just been a particular location. Perhaps someone on here can confirm.

What about DC fast charging other than supercharging? Does Tesla disable this for salvage vehicles?

Thank you ucmndd, It does have dual chargers. Sorka per my research yes, DC fast charging is disabled. I've heard you can have Tes imspect it to possibly be brought back into the fold and regain super charging, then I heard they stopped. Could have just been a particular location. Perhaps someone on here can confirm.

Reports are that tesla (eventually) disables all DC fast charging, not just supercharging, on vehicles with salvage titles.

I dont think this OP has the car, but is considering (for some reason) buying a tesla model S with a rebuilt title:

So looking at a P85+ with a rebuilt tittle