Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's next for model 3?

RSpanner

Sep 3, 2021
Oregon
Hmmm as a 2020 M3 owner, the main thing for me would be the darker glass on the roof. Living in Texas I have to keep sun shades bought off of Amazon up for 1/2 of the year. They make a huge difference in cabin temp. I also would love to see cooled seats, not just heated. More applicable in hot climates.
friend of mine just had his glass up top tinted and it helped a lot.

BigNick

Infamous Fat Sweaty Guy
Dec 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
More performance in the 3P. Ludicrous mode with ~500 kW output?
19" (Gemini?) wheel option on the 3P. Something more efficient than the heavy 20" Uberturbines.
Amber rear turn signals. Why the USA still permits red rear indicators is beyond me.
Ventilated seats in Premium Interior models.
HUD option.
More color options.
4680s with total 100 kWh capacity (400+ mile range on LR, ~390 for 3P?)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC