Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's next?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to make it my personal mission to pester all my favorite spots in Fairfield County to get destination chargers. There's quite the lack of chargers around here compared with California. As it stands I'm going to be fighting a Nissan Leaf owner for free charging during the day at the Library (I live in a Condo!).

I'm going to make it my personal mission to pester all my favorite spots in Fairfield County to get destination chargers. There's quite the lack of chargers around here compared with California. As it stands I'm going to be fighting a Nissan Leaf owner for free charging during the day at the Library (I live in a Condo!).

That's a great mission. I've been emailing property managers of various properties in the area about adding destination charging for the better part of a year. I've actually had some success, although not as much as I was hoping for. If these folks hear from more EV drivers, we'll get more traction.

Reactions: scrapps