Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the best accessory for your model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have glossy and it's great. I put it on 5 minutes after picking the car up (and managed to peal back and remove 2 specs of dust that using the supplied stickers - Yes!).
Looks perfect - absolutely no loss of sharpness compared to before I put it on and I've never had any issue with glare. I doubt you could tell it was there unless you looked very closely at the edge of the screen. Collects fingerprints but it's not a problem to wipe off every few days if you're actually bothered.
Yes it's probably unnecessary but if something were to scratch the screen I'd be bloody furious.

Reactions: KennethS and Durzel
Could those who have 12v compressors (for tyres) offer any recommendations? I’ve seen some online but not sure which to go for, some look big
I bought a digital compressor for £27 from amazon - lives in the under-floor boot storage with plenty of space. The added feature of being able to set your desired pressure before you start inflating is well worth paying a little extra for. Also doubles up as a light if you need it when inflating.

Just checked and Amazon have stopped selling the model I bought but here's a pic.

510vv9UblKL._SY180_.jpg

Reactions: JaseW
I bought this one as it’s rechargeable and so you don’t need to plug it in when using it. It has always had enough charge to cope with any inflations I’ve needed (when I’ve charged it). You can also plug it into a cigar lighter socket if needed in an emergency.

VonHaus 12v Cordless Tyre Inflator – Digital Air Compressor, Electric Tyre Pump – 125 PSI with LCD Display, Rechargeable Battery, LED Light, Carry Case, Accessories - For Car, Bike, Boat, Motorcycle https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079Z9FQPW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_NV1PM2A8RZQYJFRTM9YD

Attachments

• 04390E11-46CD-4F41-B9C4-16DAF2FBA75B.jpeg
    04390E11-46CD-4F41-B9C4-16DAF2FBA75B.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 50
I used to use a cheap Chinese boot hook but them I discovered "Glass Bonra". No more cut hands from the sharp (3d printed) plastic hooks. This one is easy to put bags on and more importantly easy to get them off... In my opinion worth the extra cost as it's a quality product that will last and last!
Fast delivery too!

View attachment 721349

Like that. Good shout. Ordered!

Swivel Screen for me, from Tech Forum. Allows you to touch the far side of the screen without having to lean forward and also to get rid of the low sun dazzle on the screen from the left rear quarter. Other than that, the roof blind, keeping my head and cabin cool in the summer (I have one for sale) and the all weather floor mats which keep all the snow and crap away from the carpets in the winter.
Second this. Having the screen tilted towards the driver is sooo much better.

Reactions: exlatccatsa