Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the best Model S refresh front fascia option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah man. Almost ready too. Dropped my bumper off and saw it today. Had to get some repairs on it but it’ll be done soon. Waiting on my gap filler but usps has been behind lately. Was suppose to be here already, But the current situation has everything messed up. Hopefully mt kisco is open tomorrow and I can pick up my ankle catcher. So I should have it done in the next week or so.

437CD48F-5AD6-4A0A-9E2E-CC08087D6E6B.jpeg
Yeah man. Almost ready too. Dropped my bumper off and saw it today. Had to get some repairs on it but it’ll be done soon. Waiting on my gap filler but usps has been behind lately. Was suppose to be here already, But the current situation has everything messed up. Hopefully mt kisco is open tomorrow and I can pick up my ankle catcher. So I should have it done in the next week or so.

437CD48F-5AD6-4A0A-9E2E-CC08087D6E6B.jpeg

@Videofrank what day you plan on doing this. Saturday maybe.

I'm planning on Saturday and Sunday. Might not need both days but I'm going to take my time. What the hell else am I going to do?

Be glad to help out if you need hand.

Under ANY other circumstance I would totally take you up on your offer. We could've even done yours. Unfortunately, probably not a good idea with all this Corona sh*t going on.

I know how you feel. Can’t wait to get the rest of mine.

My time has come to stop posting on here. I get put on probation for trying to stick up for sellers who deal with constant bashing from members who never intend to buy.
I can’t be part of a forum who doesn’t punish trolls but instead members like myself who only post on here to help other owners. I wish you all luck in your conversions but this forum has a serious problem with allowing members degrade and bash members who post their cars for sale etc. I only come on here to help others and to try to keep sellers from being discouraged from the same members that mock and clown them for their postings based on the price they list their car for. I may start my own smaller forum strictly for members who want to help one another rather than make members feel stupid or unappreciated. This forum really has a serious problem and I don’t see it being resolved anytime soon. Some of you have my number feel free to call if you need help but I will no longer participate in a forum that is biased and unethical in the way they enforce their policies

Also just FYI your old parts surprisingly tend to cost more than the new ones. The ankle catcher is around $75-$100, brackets $50-$75, louvers sell for around $200/each on eBay and other parts like your bumper, nosecone can all vary based an quality and condition. The skid plate I think they call it should get you around $100-$150 on eBay maybe more plus the place guard should also get you around $50-$100 as it costs $150 I believe.
So you can easily recoup a lot of the money spent selling your old parts. Just FYI