Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the best Model S refresh front fascia option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You already know bro. Was a pleasure. I learned so much working with you. Loving the new look too. Looking forward to brainstorming coming up with new things in the future.
Whats happening Fellas? I'm from the east coast aswell and I just did the OEM bumper refresh. It be cool to link up with you and Jobiggs24. I couldn't be happier with the OEM set up.

nice!! I have a 75d now. My other car was in a accident but I was quite satisfied the the oem refresh parts as well. After having a newer car. I was even more satisfied at the refresh we did. Little subtle differences but most people that don’t have a Tesla either don’t know and can’t tell too much. I gotta get up with Joebiggs when the weather breaks anyway. Wanna install my maxton kit soon and show him my new car. If you get a chance. You should get a lip spoiler for the front. Looks really good and give a a nice added flare for a good price!! Where you located btw?

Sweet. Drove a p90d once. Needles to say I enjoyed myself. Litteraly took of my daughter slippers. Found them in the backseat. Lol. Love my 75 tho. Got fsd but still on blasted mcu1 so no beta yet. Thinking about selling my 19 inch turbines on studded snow tires to chip in on mcu2.

Sweet. Drove a p90d once. Needles to say I enjoyed myself. Litteraly took of my daughter slippers. Found them in the backseat. Lol. Love my 75 tho. Got fsd but still on blasted mcu1 so no beta yet. Thinking about selling my 19 inch turbines on studded snow tires to chip in on mcu2.
I have the same mcu 1 in my p100d but I have the mcu 2 in my 2012. It's a huge difference!

Reactions: Solar40
I am in process of gathering all the parts for this refresh, headlights already done.
During the headlights install I have noticed a lot of rust on the crash bar. Was thinking to replace it as well during the process and use the refresh one to have the tow hook lower, allign with the grille. Anyone tried to install it?

Attachments

• IMG_5755.jpeg
    IMG_5755.jpeg
    457.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5754.jpeg
    IMG_5754.jpeg
    413.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5757.jpeg
    IMG_5757.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5733.jpeg
    IMG_5733.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5736.jpeg
    IMG_5736.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Troyin909 and Vinc
I am in process of gathering all the parts for this refresh, headlights already done.
During the headlights install I have noticed a lot of rust on the crash bar. Was thinking to replace it as well during the process and use the refresh one to have the tow hook lower, allign with the grille. Anyone tried to install it?
That looks like the magnesium radiator support frame. The crash bar is directly behind the nosecone.