TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

What's the best way to report bugs on Tesla's website?

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by MorrisonHiker, Sep 12, 2016.

1. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker Beta Tester

Last year, I found a bug on Tesla's website where the price was being calculated incorrectly in the special code they were using for IE browsers. I tried reporting the bug via email and only received an automated response. I also tried submitting it via BugCrowd as a "business logic" bug but it was marked as "out of scope". The bug was eventually fixed a few days later.

Last Friday, Tesla made some new updates to their site and I found two bugs which are preventing available cars from being listed on the new inventory and CPO pages. Once again, I tried submitting to BugCrowd and they were marked as "out of scope".

Does anyone have a contact or email address that I could send these bugs to? I know they are trying to push as many cars as possible this month. They could probably sell a few more cars if these two bugs were fixed.