Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the latest on All-Seasons for 21"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 255 hasn‘t been available. The word is, they are now making the Michelin AS in the stock sizes and it should be available soon. The 265 is fine though, it doesn’t have the acoustic noise reduction but I can’t say I have noticed any increase in noise with the 265/275 Mich AS

The 255 hasn‘t been available. The word is, they are now making the Michelin AS in the stock sizes and it should be available soon. The 265 is fine though, it doesn’t have the acoustic noise reduction but I can’t say I have noticed any increase in noise with the 265/275 Mich AS
Just got an update that OEM sizes will be available Nov. 27.

Just got an update that OEM sizes will be available Nov. 27.

This is good news. FWIW, I jumped on the non-OE 265-275/35 fitment because I didn't want to get pinched on a supply shortage going into winter. No regrets. I like how the front tire fits. Only a hundred miles or so on the set but I find the tire noise less obtrusive than the Pirellis, though I wonder how the foam inserts will improve that further.

Reactions: Young Phenom
This is good news. FWIW, I jumped on the non-OE 265-275/35 fitment because I didn't want to get pinched on a supply shortage going into winter. No regrets. I like how the front tire fits. Only a hundred miles or so on the set but I find the tire noise less obtrusive than the Pirellis, though I wonder how the foam inserts will improve that further.
Are you losing any range?

I did the same, they just got delivered to my door yesterday. Went with the Pilot Sport AS4s. I don't need them til December so I'll have them put on next month.

I’ve had this setup for almost a month. I have about 900 miles on them and I haven’t noticed any additional road noise. As for range, mine is getting better in the last couple of weeks but I’m not sure if I would attribute that to the tires or just not flooring it as much. I’m pretty consistently between 280-290 Whm, pretty happy w that.

Reactions: DarthStar
Wow, the taller and wider tires look amazing

I’ll take better photos this weekend!

BB00F8C0-2237-41A7-AB59-C0501231B635.jpeg
CC4046CB-FBB2-463F-9457-4200C502E619.jpeg

Thanks for this @noshadow. I did a lot of internet searching yesterday and found rears at tirerack, but fronts backordered. Found the fronts at discount tire, but rears backordered. I called discount tire and asked if they'd accept shipment from another vendor and they said no, but the rep did a search and said they will have the rears available Nov. 1st. So I placed the order with them and left a deposit. Hoping to have this set up before turkey day. :)