Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the latest on perforated ultra-white premium seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has made many (hundreds? Certainly dozens.) of changes just like this over the course of the last 4 years. They have removed paint color options. They have added paint colors. They have changed seats from standard to next generation. The list is long.

In every case that I can remember as long as you don't make any additional changes to your order you will get what you ordered for the price you ordered it when you pressed ORDER and your $2500 deposit was taken.

Please remain calm.

• Love
Reactions: ABC2D
From my tesla sales rep

"
Hey Danny,

Last night we did remove the perforated cooling seat option from the design studio, but we will still honor all orders placed with that option at the time. Your car will be built with air conditioned seats. Sorry about any confusion.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks!"

I am in the same boat. I ordered my new S on December 31st and I am curious if I will get them or not. But by the sound of it they weren't that great. So maybe that's why?

Thanks Erik

Yes, we need to know why the perforated seats were discontinued. I talked to a sales person at a local Tesla store, and she chalked it up to just changing suppliers