Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the longest wait time for your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I confirmed yesterday (11/22/16) hoping for delivery by end of December to Ohio. I am curious how quick things are moving. According to folks at the showroom, if I confirmed by 11/25, it should still be able to be delivered to me by 12/29.

How long has it taken others who have ordered since August or so?

I confirmed yesterday (11/22/16) hoping for delivery by end of December to Ohio. I am curious how quick things are moving. According to folks at the showroom, if I confirmed by 11/25, it should still be able to be delivered to me by 12/29.

How long has it taken others who have ordered since August or so?
I am getting mine Friday. I was confirmed on 9/27. Read the November and December delivery forum posts. Unlikely you will get it by the end of the year.

Mine was confirmed 8/28. I delayed it until November to try to get AP2. Mission accomplished!! It was eatimating delivery the end of Oct or first of Nov. It went into production according to My Tesla page on 11/8. I have received conflicting info from there on. DS said it should have been done sometime last week. Still sitting in production according to My Tesla. Trying to get the reason for the delay from my DS. My guess is a shortage on a particular option. Others are in the same boat on the spreadsheet. Starting to get worried that I won't get it by the end of the year. I was told last week that my estimated delivery day was Christmas day! Obviously won't happen on that day but starting to get close to the end of the year. I need it this year for tax purposes. Fingers crossed!

Reposting my comment below from another thread earlier today:

Model S 60, midnight silver metallic, all glass panoramic roof, black next generation seats, enhanced autopilot, premium upgrades package, smart air suspension.

December/early January delivery.

Ordered on October 8th at the Decatur Georgia store.
Order confirmed on October 16th.
VIN assigned on October 17th.
Order modified on October 27th to include Enhanced Autopilot.
Entered production on November 11th(19 days ago).

I've received no communication from Tesla since the "Were building you car notice" on November 11th. "My Tesla" indicates the car is still in production.

Does anyone know if the status will change from "in production" to "shipping" or will the car just show up at the dealership and the status change to "preparing for delivery"?

Tesla could definitely do a better job of communicating.

• Disagree
Reactions: TaoJones
Reposting my comment below from another thread earlier today:

Model S 60, midnight silver metallic, all glass panoramic roof, black next generation seats, enhanced autopilot, premium upgrades package, smart air suspension.

December/early January delivery.

Ordered on October 8th at the Decatur Georgia store.
Order confirmed on October 16th.
VIN assigned on October 17th.
Order modified on October 27th to include Enhanced Autopilot.
Entered production on November 11th(19 days ago).

I've received no communication from Tesla since the "Were building you car notice" on November 11th. "My Tesla" indicates the car is still in production.

Does anyone know if the status will change from "in production" to "shipping" or will the car just show up at the dealership and the status change to "preparing for delivery"?

Tesla could definitely do a better job of communicating.
It will change from "in production" to "production complete" to "in transit" to "we're inspecting, detailing, and charging for delivery." I received the in production to production complete within 2 days. Not sure why folks are stuck in the in production phase. They may have found faults during the testing phase.