Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the maximum passenger height for the MS jump seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla site talks about a maximum weight of ~70 lbs.

My kids are skinny so I'm more concerned about useful life of the seats (when will they outgrow it?) based on maximum height.

Any info available? Any first-hand experiences?

My 11.5 year old son is 59" tall and can still ride there comfortably (head not touching the padded headliner) in a pinch but prefers the middle row.

Ok, thanks for posting that video of your family including your son picking his nose. That's 3 minutes 27 seconds of my life I'll never get back! Despite what you said, your video does not address the OP's question about maximum height for the seats.
Pretty sure you chose to watch and waste the 3:27 on your own accord. The only other comment redirected the OP so I was trying to provide any insight as he/she requested.

• Disagree
Reactions: DFibRL8R
Pretty sure you chose to watch and waste the 3:27 on your own accord. The only other comment redirected the OP so I was trying to provide any insight as he/she requested.

Well your false statement that "all the info you want is on my video here" was a bit misleading. If you had said "here's a video of my wife and kid checking out the jump seats in a loaner model S" I probably wouldn't have watched it. Seriously, why post that stuff to a public forum?

Well your false statement that "all the info you want is on my video here" was a bit misleading. If you had said "here's a video of my wife and kid checking out the jump seats in a loaner model S" I probably wouldn't have watched it. Seriously, why post that stuff to a public forum?
Negative much? My goodness hate to see how you would be if you drove an ICE. It's just a forum, I'm trying to help, why be so Trump about it?