TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What's the point of the "Dual Motor" badge ina Model S?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by PhilDavid, May 26, 2019.

1. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Active Member

I can't wait for the dual motor solar shingles :p

2. Bridor

Bridor Member

I just wanted a blue Tesla with a 100 kWh battery - it took a long time, but I finally found this car. Everything else seemingly sold out from under me. I was also wanting the following options:

Sun Roof
    Auto Pilot
    Carbon Fiber Décor
    Black Headliner
    Cooled seats
    Heated steering wheel
    19" Wheels

This car has everything I want. It is only missing the Ultra High Fidelity sound system, but I like the regular system anyway.

In any case, if you have a 75D, you never have the ability to go 0 to 60 in 2.4 seconds. With my car, I have the capability whenever I want. I love this car!

Brent

3. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Active Member

Congrats on finding a Model S with a sunroof!

The sunroof remains one of the favorite things we love about our car. What a shame they discontinued it :(

I hope the sunroof returns to the Model S, better than ever! We would not want to buy another Model S without it.