TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What's up everyone. Another NorCal tesla!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jbini1, Aug 26, 2012.

1. jbini1

jbini1 Member

Hey there
    I was asked to say hey, so figured I'd say what up! I just got a roadster number 112. It was quite a deal and more than happy with the purchase. I own quite an array of vehicles, smart car, monster truck, str8 #155, lowers trucks, and had an Ariel atom which I traded for the tesla. I'm pretty young I guess, 27, compared to most the people I meet with a tesla, but can't wait to chat and drive with whom ever I come across. If I can help let me know.

Ciao Joey

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Congrats, Joey! What part if NorCal? I'm just outside of Sacramento - plenty of Tesla owners in the bay area.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Hi Joey, Post some pics!

4. jbini1

jbini1 Member

I am located in Santa Cruz.

As for pics lemme know which car you'd like to see. I won't have the tesla all done until December.

Joey