Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's up TMC... MY owner to be from Chicago IL here.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Well, while I'm waiting for the Cybertruck I wanted a fun toy or a go kart so MY it is. 🤪😉
Ordered the MY LR last month and it said 7 - 12 weeks. Than suddenly it changed to 4 - 12 weeks and I got a text about two weeks ago to schedule delivery but was on vacation so had to postpone and now it looks like the next one will be here next week. 😊

Test drove the MY LR and P, loved the acceleration and wheels on the P but ride was a bit harsh because of the wheels and lowered suspension.

It would be nice but just couldn't justify the price difference for the wheels, suspension, acceleration, pedals, spoiler and red brakes.
At first I was under the impression that the brakes were upgraded since it said "performance" but then was informed that they are just painted.
Faster with bigger wheels and bigger brakes would makes sense but no go 😕

Already looking at what I need to get before it arrives for the inside as well as some black 20" wheels.

Anyways, looking forward to learning more on here as well as finding some goodies.