Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's with all the "why" threads?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I briefly considered just that title but saw your message, in the future, so decided not to vindicate it. Anyway I prefer the term rational fanatic. :D Because I will certainly criticize where I feel the need.

As long as you have a point, feel free. :)

I understand your questioning about payment to income and other personal stuff that really has no place in a car forum unless it's Personal Finance related, but most threads have been quite informative as long as you can skip some of the garbage nonsensical posts.

I just skip those threads that I have no interests in.

I dunno there's nothing to learn. It's not like there's anything else like a Model 3. If you have to come to a forum to ask others why they're cancelling in order to decide whether to get one or not, you have more serious problems. :) It may also mean you're considering a Bolt - which then indicates medical disorder.
I'm not talking about learning the Model 3. We are talking about the various ways to financially overcome the price hurdle via financing etc...

The only person that can really say that they don't have anything to learn about all the forms of financing is a person who knows it all........ anyone here who knows it all?

I've asked:

Why do some people finance their car and at the same time some people finance their cars when they have more than enough to pay cash for it. The easiest thing to do is ask why.