Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's wrong with this picture??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sorka

Feb 28, 2015
Merced, CA
Screenshot_20201028-111533_Tesla-X3.jpg

And then I scrolled left to the previous day and the right to the same day above and then it showed this:

Screenshot_20201028-111611_Tesla-X3.jpg

It is an odd sequence, but with my system and the android app, sometimes I will see the graph update but not the total, so if I checked soon after sunrise, I would see "0.1" with the appropriate graph. An hour or two later, when I open the screen again, sometimes I will still see "0.1" but the graph has extended to something clearly above that. Other times, neither the amount nor the graph refreshes. But, for me, navigating to yesterday and back reliably refreshes everything. So it is odd to me that it would go backwards to an old/cached version like that.

It is an odd sequence, but with my system and the android app, sometimes I will see the graph update but not the total, so if I checked soon after sunrise, I would see "0.1" with the appropriate graph. An hour or two later, when I open the screen again, sometimes I will still see "0.1" but the graph has extended to something clearly above that. Other times, neither the amount nor the graph refreshes. But, for me, navigating to yesterday and back reliably refreshes everything. So it is odd to me that it would go backwards to an old/cached version like that.

The total before this happened was over 5 kWh. Then it said 1.3. Then it said 0.1.

Now it's back to 9.9 but it's REALLY 18 something.

The total before this happened was over 5 kWh. Then it said 1.3. Then it said 0.1.

Now it's back to 9.9 but it's REALLY 18 something.
Along with your other issue, definitely worth calling Tesla.

For what it's worth, my data from 3 days in the past (and always and only 3 days in the past is an issue) shows a somewhat similar behavior. In the morning it will be too low (though usually by only a few kWh) then jump a couple times throughout the day until it is back to its correct value by the evening.