Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's wrong with this picture?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until superchargers are as ubiquitous as gas stations while supplying air and other non fuel services, (or until Teslas no longer require air in their tires or debris to be removed from windshields) we will never truly be rid of them.
You don't need a gas station to put air into your tires, Morty; I just use the Tesla compressor that runs off the 12V accessory outlet. Gas stations aren't needed to clean windshields either; just carry a squirt bottle, squeegee, and microfiber towels in the trunk. I've gotten into the habit of always cleaning the car at supercharger stops, at least when it's warm enough outside, since there's plenty of time.

Man, I don't miss the gas pump lines at Costco at all.

We don't have lines like that. The longest I've waited in the past. Is 1 car! :)

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need a gas station to put air into your tires, Morty; I just use the Tesla compressor that runs off the 12V accessory outlet. Gas stations aren't needed to clean windshields either; just carry a squirt bottle, squeegee, and microfiber towels in the trunk. I've gotten into the habit of always cleaning the car at supercharger stops, at least when it's warm enough outside, since there's plenty of time.
I'll clean others windows too if they want