Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your 6.0+ car name (if you are willing to share?)

tomas

Out of warranty...
Supporting Member
Oct 22, 2012
Santa Barbara/New York
While most of us are waiting...
I claim voldemort, not sure if I should spell it out or just say "he who must not be named" :biggrin:

Edit: second thoughts, maybe Christine.
Edit: final answer; Buckbeak

img-thing.jpeg

Last edited:

Johan

Ex got M3 in the divorce, waiting for EU Model Y!
Feb 9, 2012
Drammen, Norway
I have been a little embarrased by Elon several times hyping this "feature". It's not super impressive IMO. My car will be named "Default_value".

thimo

Model S driver
May 16, 2013
Arnhem, the Netherlands
Detesla

It's "the Tesla" in Dutch, with the space removed. That's what we always call the car ("Let's go with the Tesla") and it matches my company's name "Defrog". Which is nice because it's a company car.

In2oil

Nov 23, 2013
Calgary
I will call my TESLA Model S MARK! in honor to the service Manager at TESLA Vancouver for the incredible Service Have have been given!

Simply MARK!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC