Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your 6.0+ car name (if you are willing to share?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, as hard as it's been, I've eschewed looking at this thread even from its inception, as I didn't want to be influenced by others' names. Far too many obvious choices, and I am sure there also have been a great number of extremely clever ones, too.

At any rate, its name just came to me today. Both obvious and, as you will see, unique (or just about). The only thing it doesn't take into account is my wife and her use of the Model S....but with the X on order, Jenny should (shortly? eventually?) take care of that task herself.

So....(anyone still here?)...my car is, of course, the

Audiemobile.

:)

S Model
There was a practice of naming automobile models starting with A thru Z in the late 1800s and early 1900s (thru about 1936). Also numeric sequences; 100,200, 300... that hold true today.
We have a 1931 A Model Ford otherwise known as a Model A Ford. There were two A Model Ford generations made; 1903 and 1928-31.
It would not surprise me to know that Tesla has been following this pattern in modern times ( S, X, 3?)