Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your 90%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my 2015 70D is now 4yrs(+2mo) old, ~37600km.
home charge on a 120V/15A circuit, usually to ~65%. Plugged in nightly, but some days don't drive / don't charge.

now: 90% is 343km (~214mi) rated range
new: 90% was 346km (~216mi)

so just under 1% decrease in 4 years - nothing to complain about there

Same, except single motor, not D: 216 at 90%. That's even after this summer's update to V10.

Those are impressive numbers. Do either of you have CAN data you can share, either Scan My Tesla, or TM-Spy?

Sorry, I don't. My battery number is 1055893-0-c, if that helps.
The battery number doesn't really help.

But here is something you could do that would be interesting to look at since you don't have CAN data:

Take a picture of your energy graph screen at some point with a relatively high charge, like say after charging to 80% or something. But it doesn't have to be right after charging, or 100%. The screen should show the projected miles and current Wh/mi for the selected period of driven miles, 5,15, or 30. All 3 would be better, since it is just a screen switch to change it, and it provides more data.

At the same time, also note and record the associated green battery rated miles, and then switch the display and capture the SOC% equivalent for those battery rated miles.

That will make it possible to roughly calculate what the CAN data would provide, but with errors due to rounding of the numbers.

I would be interested to see that from your car.