Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your 90%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a P85 2013 4/13 manufacture date. My rated range has increased quite a bit these past weeks after a couple 100% charges. At 30,000 miles My 90% gives me 233 Rated miles. 100% charge gives me 258 Rated Miles.

Also how do I know if my pack is an A pack or B pack? And what are the differences ?

Someone should throw all of this into a spreadsheet.

Year, Make, Model, Battery, Trim, Miles, and have columns for 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100% charge, with miles of indicated (EPA) range for each

then you could get some data going!

When charging to 90%, my S85, with 22,000 miles on the clock shows me 227 miles of range. which indicates roughly a loss of 11.5 miles of range from new, and whatever % that is. 4.3396% although someone should check my math.

plug in america tracks this. Plug In America

Thanks. It's a start, but I think I could do better.

I'll see if I get bored enough at work to whip up a spreadsheet or maybe just a ASP for that takes input, and makes a spreadsheet and graphs for us.

I think I have the start of it, but will also add zip (optional). And approx number of super charges completed. To see if we have any correlation between location and battery wear.

I think I have the start of it, but will also add zip (optional). And approx number of super charges completed. To see if we have any correlation between location and battery wear.

You only looked at this right?
Plug In America

IF you actually took the survey, you'd have noticed that many many more questions are asked, and that the sheet listed is only a short summary. The data is far more complete than that and covers motor replacements and daily charging schemes and more.

Stop now, fill out the survey.
Plug In America

Then come back and tell us if it wasn't complete enough...

Had to do a couple of long drives recently, where I charged to 100% beforehand.

Next day I was back to normal 90% charging but I noticed my 90% had gone from the routine 234, to . . . drum roll . . . 235! It may seem like a trivial thing, but it was still cause for celebration, however brief.

Just curious....wanted to see some people info just for fun and discussion purposes.

I have a 70D, received it a week ago. At pick up the 90% charge gave me 213 range. This morning my 90% gave me 215 range.

I suspect it has to do with my driving style calculated. I am averaging 304kw/mi according to the console.

I live in Southern California.

My 95% after 1350 miles averages 302 Wh/mi
dce28009538af52243f67455a44996e7.jpg
3e9070a6ed1b1f4abc11838abfd03cf5.jpg