Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's Your Favorite Ceramic-Infused Spray Sealant?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Turtle Seal and Shine,the best and cheap. Crazy hydrophobic properties. I applied this over the Xpel stealth. Works great and has built in UV protection. Just another option for you. That product constantly beats all the others head to head. All over YouTube. Did I mention cheap!

Reactions: rlb4
^This. Not ceramic, but is incredible.

Earlier this year, Turtle Wax updated and improved the formula for Seal and Shine. The new formula actually has some SiO2 (ceramic) in it. You can spot the new formula by the small yellow area on top of the front label. I don't know how the new Seal and Shine compares to the TW Hyrbrid Ceramic Spray, since they both contain SiO2. I am guessing the ceramic spray has a higher concentration of SiO2 than SandS. I bet there are some youtube videos comparing the two products.

• Informative
Reactions: TyH2009 and rlb4
Earlier this year, Turtle Wax updated and improved the formula for Seal and Shine. The new formula actually has some SiO2 (ceramic) in it. You can spot the new formula by the small yellow area on top of the front label. I don't know how the new Seal and Shine compares to the TW Hyrbrid Ceramic Spray, since they both contain SiO2. I am guessing the ceramic spray has a higher concentration of SiO2 than SandS. I bet there are some youtube videos comparing the two products.
I'm pretty sure there are, and of course the new formula is better (would be sad if it wasn't haha) I bought a bottle and once I get a chance will be using it on the 3 to test it out.

Here's a helpful and informative video about the new improved version of Seal and Shine. This youtuber is one that I trust and seems to give really good and honest reviews:

And here is the time index for the video in case you don't want to watch the entire thing:

0:00 Intro 1:31 Panel Prep & Gloss Walkaround 2:34 First Initial Rinse 3:50 CarPro Reset Wash & Rinse 5:10 Air Blower Test 5:46 Poorboy's Strip Down Wash 7:50 Poorboy's Strip Down Rinse 8:56 CarPro Reset Follow-up Wash & Rinse 10:01 Poorboy's Strip Down Heavy Wash & Rinse 11:31 Application Residuals Test 12:21 Application Demo & Tips 14:30 Improper Application Demo 15:18 Final Thoughts & Recap

• Informative
Reactions: TyH2009 and Thp3