Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your most inefficient drive of over a mile?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yev000

May 3, 2019
Knaphill
I present to you my Safari drive yesterday:

Safari.JPG

Aircon was working overtime, and I am happy to report the monkeys left my car alone - I was spared the monkey balls view.

I present to you my Safari drive yesterday:

View attachment 668654

Aircon was working overtime, and I am happy to report the monkeys left my car alone - I was spared the monkey balls view.
It is great that a really inefficient journey used little over 3 KWh and would have cost around 15p at Octopus Go rates. Imagine that journey in a big V8 Range Rover. 😁

I don’t think I’ve managed any major journeys above 600 Wh/Mile, in winter with cold battery and heater on.

I dread to think of the view with a glass roof and monkeys sat on top.

Reactions: OliLondon
It is great that a really inefficient journey used little over 3 KWh and would have cost around 15p at Octopus Go rates. Imagine that journey in a big V8 Range Rover. 😁

I don’t think I’ve managed any major journeys above 600 Wh/Mile, in winter with cold battery and heater on.

I dread to think of the view with a glass roof and monkeys sat on top.
I got a fairly complicated arrangement with charging at the moment and wont bore anyone with the details, but that was all done with Agile at night, currently still absurdly expensive. But as you can see from my pic my old BMW 7 Series would have cost me ~£1 @ 27MPG and ~ 125p/L

On a side note, I kinda regret the lack of monekyballs, because that would have been my new profile picture.

On a side side note, this was the exact moment I was really regretting my life choices:
safari 2.JPG

Brave man taking it into a safari park!
I took mine but point blank refused to go through the monkey enclosure. looking from the outside at the buggers sitting on bonnets eating windscreen wipers I have no regret even if the kids now think I love the car more than them which was apparently the choice I was making.
I told them I was saving them from the view they would get if one sat on the roof