Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your S 75 range at 90%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've a 2017 s75 with 75k miles.

197 at 90%
218 at 100%

I'm in Ireland where its cold now and only have the car since November.

I've FSD and sentry, pre condition car in the morning etc so i know it uses battery while the car is in park.
But lately I've only got about 100mile of actually distance from the car even though it says 197 at 90%.

Would this be normal because of the other features using the battery?

Hi guys

I am debating buying an s75 2016
I see everything about estimated range, but nothing on what people actually get.

I keep searching but to no avail

I know this is very dependent on many factors such as driving style, weather temps etc

But would really like to know if the figures given are actually achievable?

I will be using the car for mainly city town driving and just wondering if I can achieve the stated 200 miles in real life ?

Hi guys

I am debating buying an s75 2016
I see everything about estimated range, but nothing on what people actually get.

I keep searching but to no avail

I know this is very dependent on many factors such as driving style, weather temps etc

But would really like to know if the figures given are actually achievable?

I will be using the car for mainly city town driving and just wondering if I can achieve the stated 200 miles in real life ?

Driver only. No other passengers. No AC no Heat. Flat terrain. Accelerate like an old lady. 60 mph max. 60-80 degrees F. Yeah I could see you getting close to quoted range. I regularly drive 75-85 on highway in Southern California with AC on and I always assume I get 70% of quoted range. So if the car says 200 miles. I asume I'll get 140. Thats just me, but hope that helps.

Reactions: Jacko996
Driver only. No other passengers. No AC no Heat. Flat terrain. Accelerate like an old lady. 60 mph max. 60-80 degrees F. Yeah I could see you getting close to quoted range. I regularly drive 75-85 on highway in Southern California with AC on and I always assume I get 70% of quoted range. So if the car says 200 miles. I asume I'll get 140. Thats just me, but hope that helps.

The variability on this subject is always interesting to me. As I mentioned to @Jacko996 in the other thread he posted, I have a 2016 S75 that charges to 220 miles at 100%. Monday this week I drove 155 miles on the freeway at ~75-78 mph, 4 passengers, trunk and frunk both completely full, in ~50 degree weather (so heater was on) - and arrived at the supercharger with 25% battery remaining. Extrapolating that out, that’s a 100% range of ~206 miles, or ~93% of the rated 220.

I do have 19” wheels, not 21s, which makes a significant difference.

Hi guys

I have just bought a dec 2016 s75 rwd at 70k

Only seeing 192 range @ 90%
Should I be concerned ?

I was told by the seller that I have unlimited mileage warranty on the battery
Is there any way to have this verified?

Hi guys

I have just bought a dec 2016 s75 rwd at 70k

Only seeing 192 range @ 90%
Should I be concerned ?

I was told by the seller that I have unlimited mileage warranty on the battery
Is there any way to have this verified?
Pretty normal.

You do have an 8 year unlimited mileage warranty on the battery. However that warranty covers failure, not normal degradation.