I agree and my biggest gripe is fair to poor blind spot detection. At a minimum let us change the light grey warning to a bold red. That should be a easy software fix.Been driving the model 3 for a few weeks and overall loving it so far. What are your top feature requests that you would like to see in your model 3 that could be accomplished via software update?
Here are my ideas that I would love to see in order of preference:
- Automatic audio volume adjustment based on vehicle speed
- Easier access to changing audio source (even with the update, have to reach all the way to the right of the screen)
- Blindspot detection & alerts similar to other cars
- Be able to lock the car door when I'm inside it (I grew up in a city and a time where car jacking was a thing).
- Be able to use onboard cameras as a dashcam through the mobile app or vehicle app
- Be able to turn off annoying backseat seat belt warnings (I have kids and sometimes they use the middle seat buckle when sitting on the right side).
Curious to hear what others would like.