Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your top feature request that could be accomplished via software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dreaming:
  1. Actually working FSD!
    • Just kidding, we all know that won't happen any time soon. :)
  2. CarPlay and AndroidAuto!
    • Nope, that won't happen either (Tesla is jealous about sharing the screen). :oops:
  3. 360 Camera view for parking in tight spaces?
    • No can't do - we don't have the correct camera angles to do this properly.
    • @#$^! o_O
  4. Cross traffic alert when backing out of a parking space?
    1. Nope, see #3. o_O

How about feasible stuff:
  1. Wiper speed adjustment by pressing left stalk button (1 for intermediate; 2 rapid presses for mid; 3 presses for fast)?
  2. Keep AP engaged even through corrective steering inputs!
    • We all know Auto-steer is semi-inept, so be flexible about accepting corrective driver steering inputs without disengaging the AP!
  3. Climate control improvements to enable manual ON/OFF for all of the following: AC, Heater, Recirc vs. external air flow.
    • Voice input interface for the above!
  4. Option to fully disable traction control (for those of us who like to have fun on track).
    • I mean 100% TC off!
      • Hidden from anyone who had previously owned a Prius (don't temp Darwin).

• Love
Reactions: Lobstahz
I'd like to see a couple things. This is a long thread so I'm probably repeating some folks"

I'd like some data superimposed over the dashcam vids - geolocation, time and speed. I'm not suggesting anything other than the data being integrated with the locally written video data.

Voice commands for the HomeLink function.

I wish the app indicated the vehicle's current wifi status.

It'd be nice if the browser supported multiple tabs. And if you could share a site from your phone to the car's browser, like you can vids or directions.