Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whatsapp Group is migrating to Slack!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear all, for the past year, a Whatsapp group of Tesla owners has existed to complement these forums. It has been a popular, more casual place to chat. It won't replace these forums as the go to place for Tesla information, but it seems that people like it.

We are now close to the 100 person limit, so I have initiated a move to a program called Slack, where we will continue our shennanigans.

If you wish to join us, please direct message me your email address so I can invite you.

Thanks!
Tim

favicon.ico

Cant write a msg it says it must be spam, but I just wrote 90d and my email addresd.
Welcome to the forum Markl.
As a new member the spam filter is set to high and any internet or email addresses are likely to cause your post to become moderated.
As your post count increases, the spam filter fades and you are able to do more without moderation.
In any case posting you email address on a public forum is not a good idea unless you enjoy receiving spam yourself.
If you want in to the new Slack group start a conversation with forum member Timpoo.

It looks like the new forum software doesn't allow members with a low message count to send links or email addresses through the conversation feature. There is good reason for this and I doubt USA administrators would be willing to change it, however you can report your own message and I will forward it to the relevant senior admins for consideration.

I'm having the same issue when trying to send a PM :(

getting an error that says...
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."​