Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel alignment in Ft Lauderdale area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never used them before. I am worried that if the alignment is not done 100% right that would cost more money down the road.
Tesla messed up my fisrt alignment and had to redo ...
Thanks for the recommendation
B
Tires plus and tires kingdom are national companies so I would hope they have the ability to perform this. So much of it is computerized.

I believe the going rate is $150 for 3 years worth of alignments.

I bought tsportline aftermarket 19" wheels. My new model s is due this month. I called tire kingdom in Coral Springs to see if they could transfer the tires and mount the new wheels. They declined. Anyone have a reputable place to mount my new wheels in south Florida area?

I bought tsportline aftermarket 19" wheels. My new model s is due this month. I called tire kingdom in Coral Springs to see if they could transfer the tires and mount the new wheels. They declined. Anyone have a reputable place to mount my new wheels in south Florida area?
I talked to another tire kingdom. They can do it but they won't mount tires from the original rim. They would need new tires to be able to back them. Who can help me solve this problem?