TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Wheel Alignment in SoCal recommendations ?

Discussion in 'California' started by mastermason11, Nov 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mastermason11

mastermason11 Member

Just put on aftermarket wheels on my P85 and wanted to see if you have any recommendations for wheel alignment within the Los Angeles/ OC area ?

Thanka in advance for your help.

2. kdash

kdash New Member

Was curious if you found a place? I'm looking for one myself....

3. Andino

Andino Member

same here.....

4. NuG

NuG Member

I had a great wheel alignment experience at Tire Central in San Gabriel. They charge $80 for a 4 wheel alignment and have no issue working on Teslas.

Most shops in the area either had issue working on Teslas or on a lowered Tesla. Tire Central is used to working on exotics and modified cars.

Quick and easy and reasonable. First come first serve basis and no need to make an appointment. Ask to speak with Alan he knows his stuff

5. BaileyDog12

BaileyDog12 Member

Old thread but I will give 2 thumbs up to Tire Central.

I had a flat in a stock Tesla tire and another shop tried to tell me the patch was impossible & wanted to sell me a new tire. Alan took one look at it and said it would be no problem to patch and did it really quickly and got me in and out within 15 minutes. Patched tire has gone through a few thousand miles on it since, no problems.

When I need tires or alignment services, I know where to go. Nice friendly customer service at Tire Central.