Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Alignment in SoCal recommendations ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a great wheel alignment experience at Tire Central in San Gabriel. They charge $80 for a 4 wheel alignment and have no issue working on Teslas.

Most shops in the area either had issue working on Teslas or on a lowered Tesla. Tire Central is used to working on exotics and modified cars.

Quick and easy and reasonable. First come first serve basis and no need to make an appointment. Ask to speak with Alan he knows his stuff

Old thread but I will give 2 thumbs up to Tire Central.

I had a flat in a stock Tesla tire and another shop tried to tell me the patch was impossible & wanted to sell me a new tire. Alan took one look at it and said it would be no problem to patch and did it really quickly and got me in and out within 15 minutes. Patched tire has gone through a few thousand miles on it since, no problems.

When I need tires or alignment services, I know where to go. Nice friendly customer service at Tire Central.

More zombie thread revival.
Our X is up on the rack as i type. Yes their observation window is a bit cloudy ......
20181116_145710.jpg

Tire Central's price has gone up ... $100 ... still way better than having to pay nearly 2X as much at the SC, & having to wait for several days for an appointment just to get in the door, after waiting on hold for a good ½ hour or more.
EDIT
Nope! They did it for $80. Sweet!

Last edited:
Reactions: NuG