Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Alignment service for MX in Orlando area other than Tesla?

Rk3782

Jan 24, 2018
FL
Is anyone aware of any mechanic/tire shop that does Wheel Alignment on MX in Orlando other than Tesla service center? I tried calling many Firestone centers and local shops, and no one is doing an alignment on MX. As per Firestone, they don't have software to reset Tesla auto assist software after alignment, however, they do have specs.

Thank you.

James88

May 16, 2019
Orlando, Fl
Is anyone aware of any mechanic/tire shop that does Wheel Alignment on MX in Orlando other than Tesla service center? I tried calling many Firestone centers and local shops, and no one is doing an alignment on MX. As per Firestone, they don't have software to reset Tesla auto assist software after alignment, however, they do have specs.

Thank you.
Similar to you. Looking a shop that will do alignment and suspension install in the Orlando area.

Thanks

Lasttoy

Mar 24, 2017
St Augustine, Fl
If, if u can get the specs? Take to a tiny shop. I had them, but lost them, I know they r in the digital shop manual I have.
No big shop will touch it cause the car is not in their program.
JAX SC charged me $180 in 2017.

YellyYeti

Nov 13, 2016
Sanford, FL
Bringing this thread back up, does anyone have any further recommendations for an alignment in the north Orlando area? I just went to the local Tire Kingdom, they won't touch it because their software throws up all kinds of warnings about OEM parts and tools, and calibration. Certainly it can't be that hard?

xkctr8se

Jul 9, 2020
Florida
Bringing this thread back up, does anyone have any further recommendations for an alignment in the north Orlando area? I just went to the local Tire Kingdom, they won't touch it because their software throws up all kinds of warnings about OEM parts and tools, and calibration. Certainly it can't be that hard?
If you don’t mind driving to Ocala, you have Electrified Garage there. Some members of the forum have had great experiences there

Reactions: SQLDevDBA

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC