Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Alignment service for MX in Orlando area other than Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone aware of any mechanic/tire shop that does Wheel Alignment on MX in Orlando other than Tesla service center? I tried calling many Firestone centers and local shops, and no one is doing an alignment on MX. As per Firestone, they don't have software to reset Tesla auto assist software after alignment, however, they do have specs.

Thank you.

Is anyone aware of any mechanic/tire shop that does Wheel Alignment on MX in Orlando other than Tesla service center? I tried calling many Firestone centers and local shops, and no one is doing an alignment on MX. As per Firestone, they don't have software to reset Tesla auto assist software after alignment, however, they do have specs.

Thank you.
Similar to you. Looking a shop that will do alignment and suspension install in the Orlando area.

Thanks

Bringing this thread back up, does anyone have any further recommendations for an alignment in the north Orlando area? I just went to the local Tire Kingdom, they won't touch it because their software throws up all kinds of warnings about OEM parts and tools, and calibration. Certainly it can't be that hard?

Bringing this thread back up, does anyone have any further recommendations for an alignment in the north Orlando area? I just went to the local Tire Kingdom, they won't touch it because their software throws up all kinds of warnings about OEM parts and tools, and calibration. Certainly it can't be that hard?
If you don’t mind driving to Ocala, you have Electrified Garage there. Some members of the forum have had great experiences there