Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel alignment settings - Low

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drive the car on Low suspension setting all the time. On my previous Model X this caused the tyres to wear out. The first thing I want to do after getting my new Model X is to make the wheel alignments when the car is in low setting. Tesla refuse to do this, they only to wheel alignment on Normal setting.

Has anyone done this? And if so, can you share the settings so I can give that to the company that will adjust the alignments?

I drive the car on Low suspension setting all the time. On my previous Model X this caused the tyres to wear out. The first thing I want to do after getting my new Model X is to make the wheel alignments when the car is in low setting. Tesla refuse to do this, they only to wheel alignment on Normal setting.

Has anyone done this? And if so, can you share the settings so I can give that to the company that will adjust the alignments?

I thought the standard setting is now "low" straight from the factory.
My X recieved October 2017 still came on normal. I set it to low and not adjust right away. Didn't do alignment right away cause had to book appointment for some things. When I took car in for a steering issue I had them do the alignment on low. I told them I drive on low I don't want it done on normal. I was no problem. When I picked car up I asked again if it was done on low. He said yes