Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel and tire insurance 22" wheels...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I am not trying to start a discussion if I should buy a wheel and tire insurance for 22" package on our MX, just simply want to find out if anyone was able to buy this type of insurance. In my previous experience with other manufacturers, stealerships always sell this type of product and only available at the time of car purchase. Tesla does not.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
There are other products that are usually available like excessive tear and wear that came in handy for me at the time of the lease return. Again, Tesla does not offer this...

Hello,
I am not trying to start a discussion if I should buy a wheel and tire insurance for 22" package on our MX, just simply want to find out if anyone was able to buy this type of insurance. In my previous experience with other manufacturers, stealerships always sell this type of product and only available at the time of car purchase. Tesla does not.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
There are other products that are usually available like excessive tear and wear that came in handy for me at the time of the lease return. Again, Tesla does not offer this...
Depends on how much it is. Have you experienced curb rash on any of your other cars and do you have crappy roads where you live? Maybe a third party company will do it for you.