Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Bands for Uberturbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I have a Model Y Performance trim, and I am on my way to have my first (hopefully only) curb rash repaired. I have seen wheel bands/blade kits online. Does anyone have any experience with/recommendations for wheel bands on the Uberturbine wheels? In the future, I am going to avoid parking anywhere near a curb, but sometimes parallel is the only way to go. Or maybe it's cheaper to get the autodrive upgrade and let it park itself...

So, I have a Model Y Performance trim, and I am on my way to have my first (hopefully only) curb rash repaired. I have seen wheel bands/blade kits online. Does anyone have any experience with/recommendations for wheel bands on the Uberturbine wheels? In the future, I am going to avoid parking anywhere near a curb, but sometimes parallel is the only way to go. Or maybe it's cheaper to get the autodrive upgrade and let it park itself...

WheelBands
says not compatible with 21” uber wheels

oh and don’t use autopark if your concern is avoiding curbing the wheels; autopark has proven itself to curb new owner’s model 3/Y wheels, unless it’s improved in recent updates