Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel center caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B2FEDFBF-EA4F-46F6-A260-39F55CA58478.jpeg
48058BE4-65F1-4D9D-A1CE-CE9B60418840.jpeg
Just a little touch of glam

• Disagree
Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
The sticker solution is probably the best way to get an even, professional looking color, without impacting the original.
If not a concern, I'd go with a very careful painting using a quality outdoor paint/enamel.

Ebay or the service center.

The sticker solution is probably the best way to get an even, professional looking color, without impacting the original.
If not a concern, I'd go with a very careful painting using a quality outdoor paint/enamel.

Ebay or the service center.
Thank you, I didn’t know what type of paint to use, I’m not sure if they have good outdoor paint color selection.
Do you know if I can use paint for model airplanes? Like the ones they sell at hobby shack?

I'm not a paint expert, but anything you brush on, will most likely end up with a rough/uneven surface.
I'm not sure its practical, but a sprayed paint will give a much smoother experience. (when done correctly).

Maybe someone with more paint skills will chip in.

I would think whatever shop does your wheels, will be able to make the center cap any color you want.

These, for example, have blacked out centers.

19" Tesla Model S Black Factory Wheels Rims OEM SET OF 4 NEW POWDER COATED SET | eBay

Last edited:
I'm not a paint expert, but anything you brush on, will most likely end up with a rough/uneven surface.
I'm not sure its practical, but a sprayed paint will give a much smoother experience. (when done correctly).

I would think whatever shop does your wheels, will be able to make the center cap any color you want.

19" Tesla Model S Black Factory Wheels Rims OEM SET OF 4 NEW POWDER COATED SET | eBay
Wow that looks good, I’m not sure if they have 21 inch for my model X
The price is really good just getting powder coated here in CA avg price $600-$800 for set of 4

all the ones I see are either carbon fiber, black or red.
mine is a very pretty sparkly light rose pink for a more girly look, it's very subtle so don't stand out that much, since the car itself draws too much attention already
You may have found the tip of a new market. Sticker makers take notice: add some bling options. (This is a serious post).
rogbmw

Reactions: Ali’sMax

Lol .. all these time I thought my wheels are 21” just checked my specs and it’s 20”