Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Controls not calibrated for Arcade mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Just brought home my 2021 3 performance and tried to use Arcade. All games launch but the steering wheel controls are not calibrated and the game moves everything right. When playing Asteroids, the ship flies itself to the right, super breakout the paddle moves to the right and can’t be moved left to hit the ball.. Hope this makes sense, how to I fix?

Get a cheap game controller and plug it into the USB.

I guess playing some games like the beach buggy racing game might work okay with the steering wheel, but I think you will have a much better experience with an actual game controller. If you still need to get your steering wheel working, it sounds to me like your wheels are just turned to the right. Straighten out the wheel (would be very difficult to do with the car off) and then you should be able to easily move both left and right in the games.

Hi all,

Just brought home my 2021 3 performance and tried to use Arcade. All games launch but the steering wheel controls are not calibrated and the game moves everything right. When playing Asteroids, the ship flies itself to the right, super breakout the paddle moves to the right and can’t be moved left to hit the ball.. Hope this makes sense, how to I fix?

Most of those games require the use of a gamepad.