Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Covers Other Than Aero

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New covers finally came in. Here some with the new covers and my older ones

1870116C-9325-478F-A6AA-FD5CFDED9492.jpeg

2D1211B6-B261-436A-BC19-44B1F365E4EE.jpeg

CF92C84C-8DB9-41ED-BE55-9E3021D1B5EC.jpeg

Hey guys, we are glad that you like the induction-style wheel cover, We still have some available in our US warehouse, which can be delivered in 4-5 days for free shipping.

Not sure on efficiency. They were a giant pain to take off when I put my winters on. Took about 30 mins. Also, I couldn’t fit my air compressor connector into it, so I couldn’t add air without removing them. Not sure I’ll put them back on next year.
Thanks. Frustrating about the air compressor connector... I'll probably pass on these then. Trying to decide on whether to splurge on the Rimetrix and pay the shipping to Canada

Reactions: MattM24
Not sure on efficiency. They were a giant pain to take off when I put my winters on. Took about 30 mins. Also, I couldn’t fit my air compressor connector into it, so I couldn’t add air without removing them. Not sure I’ll put them back on next year.
I have a different set of covers but this might help. When I rotated my wheels, I went from inside the wheel and used long reach pliers with the angled tip, to release the first set of tabs which clips into the spokes. I was able to easily pull the cover from outside after that. Hopefully this pic clarifies what I'm saying. You can see the black tabs which I squeezed together.

IMG-1593.jpg

Reactions: MattM24
I have a different set of covers but this might help. When I rotated my wheels, I went from inside the wheel and used long reach pliers with the angled tip, to release the first set of tabs which clips into the spokes. I was able to easily pull the cover from outside after that. Hopefully this pic clarifies what I'm saying. You can see the black tabs which I squeezed together.

IMG-1593.jpg
That is what I had to end up doing, but needed to do that from most of the spokes before the covers came off.