Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Covers Other Than Aero

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can see the silver wheel behind these, seems like an oversight
I don't think it's an oversight at all, due to the 19" alloy wheel design if you want a true Uberturbine look, meaning the 14 spoke design seen here, you're bound to show some wheel spoke behind. The only way to avoid that is to have less but thicker spokes on the cover, however IMO those don't look as nice.

I don't think it's an oversight at all, due to the 19" alloy wheel design if you want a true Uberturbine look, meaning the 14 spoke design seen here, you're bound to show some wheel spoke behind. The only way to avoid that is to have less but thicker spokes on the cover, however IMO those don't look as nice.
I would agree. The other wheels with thicker spokes look like they belong on a truck IMHO. At the end of the day, all in the eye of the beholder. Pick your poison. The other fix would be to paint the silver black. That should take care of it.

Last edited:
I like this one AEROPI
Model Y
Aeropi.jpg

i purchased these Yikun covers off AliExpress.

pros: comes with left and right pairs (many of the knock-offs have 4 identical covers, which means 2 will be installed "backwards" with more drag), clean design (i didn't want the chunkier notched center look), easy install, color matches MY trim.

con: shipped from China, which took a few weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: LBM4
Reactions: Daekwan
i purchased these Yikun covers off AliExpress.

pros: comes with left and right pairs (many of the knock-offs have 4 identical covers, which means 2 will be installed "backwards" with more drag), clean design (i didn't want the chunkier notched center look), easy install, color matches MY trim.

con: shipped from China, which took a few weeks.
Good tip for people. The left and right side does make a difference!!! Thank you for that.

These are bought directly from AliExpress and just rebranded as TSportsline. They also added about $80 to the cost.

BTW, these come in gun grey, bright black and matte black for $174 on AliExpress, assuming you want to save money and get a different color?
Yup this is the one: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804677001144.html
I think the cost difference is even greater as TSportsline one comes to $292 total including shipping and tax. Aliexpress is the way to go if you can wait a few weeks.

Reactions: Dr_Kyashi and LBM4
With the wheel covers on, I can still see the edge of the rim behind the cover. Is this normal? I pressed the covers on as far as they’ll go. I also used the supplied foam tape around the edge to prevent scratching. When looking at the wheel cover directly from the side I can’t see the edge of the rim.

Attachments

• 6E437B8A-1261-4947-8CF9-B100041436ED.jpeg
    6E437B8A-1261-4947-8CF9-B100041436ED.jpeg
    488 KB · Views: 250