Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Wheel Decals and Awesome cleaning towels for our S and X Models designed by an S owner.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hubcap_Decal_Wheel_Zoom_Red_800.jpg
We created these reflective decal to be used on the hub of the Tesla wheels. But many are being used on all types of products to show Tesla Pride. Attached, is one being used on my Yeti cup. You can purchase 4 for $9.99 and get FREE shipping at
www.teslapride.com Starting today Shipping will be free for this product as well as out new Tesla Pride towel, made out of Eye Glass Cleaner Fabric great for our huge 17" screens,
20160717_120444.jpg
View attachment 186426

Last edited:
The red decals look nice; thanks for including a set with the cup(s)holder - which works well, btw, coincidentally for a Yeti tumbler *and* handle which also fits around the holder easily. The extra space for the phone helps as well.

By any chance, do you also have blue decals? It's just one of those visceral alumni things... :)

If you can tell be a PMS number of the blue you want I can print and cut the decals for you.
Please post a photo of the Yeti's in the cup holder.

You are most kind - thank you! That would be PMS 301 (ends up being a hair darker than Process Blue, but still lighter than Navy Blue or Flag Blue), and much appreciated. Please let me know when I can go to the website to provide contact/mailing and credit card info.

Now let's see if I can upload a picture of the Yeti in the cupholder. It's the larger (30-ounce) size with a third-party handle from Thermik (available via Amazon). Fits perfectly with plenty of clearance for the handle. Easier to manage while driving, anyway.

cup2.jpg