Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Fitment? (WTB)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

I'd like to buy one 19inch standard wheel for my August 2015 P85D.

Question - Were all of those wheels the same? Or did the offset change at some point? Basically will any of the older standard 19 inch wheels match or do I need one from a certain date range?

Also - If you have one, let me know!

Thanks.
Tim

Is the bolt pattern and offset for the MS and the MX the same? Does anyone know?

The bolt pattern, stud size, and center bore are definitely the same (5x120mm bolt pattern, M14x1.5mm bolt size, 64.1mm center bore).

Offsets may not be. According to wheel-size.com, Model S OEM wheels are a 40mm offset, while Model X OEM wheels are 35mm in front, and 40mm in rear for 20", and 35mm on all 4 wheels for 22". This is probably to somewhat make up for the stock wheel widths being different.

I'm not positive that wheel-size.com has exactly accurate info for all Teslas, so use their figures as a guide only.

• Informative
Reactions: Garlan Garner
I will have a set of brand new 19" rims off my 2016 models S as soon as it's delivered. I'm planning on upgrading to the 21" Grey turbines.

Ohh, if anyone has new condition 21" Grey turbines that they are willing to ship (or close to Salt Lake City) please let me know. :)

The bolt pattern, stud size, and center bore are definitely the same (5x120mm bolt pattern, M14x1.5mm bolt size, 64.1mm center bore).

Offsets may not be. According to wheel-size.com, Model S OEM wheels are a 40mm offset, while Model X OEM wheels are 35mm in front, and 40mm in rear for 20", and 35mm on all 4 wheels for 22". This is probably to somewhat make up for the stock wheel widths being different.

I'm not positive that wheel-size.com has exactly accurate info for all Teslas, so use their figures as a guide only.
Thanks. Great information. I wish Tesla would release some simple information such as wheel size and bolt pattern and such so that those such as myself could purchase 3 party rims in advance.