TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Wheel painting/repair in Montreal area

Discussion in 'Canada' started by zax123, Sep 27, 2013.

1. zax123

zax123 CDN Model S P308

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a place that would paint/powder-coat my 19" winter wheels in the Montreal area? I also have a little scuff on my 21" that I'd like fixed but that's not as critical.

I used to go to a place in St. Bruno called "Roue St. Bruno" but they closed down a few months ago. :(

Thanks for any info!

Robert

2. zax123

zax123 CDN Model S P308

3. toto_48313

toto_48313 CAN P #5

Thanks keep us updated...

4. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

@zax123 I know this is an old thread but did you end up being happy with the work done by Exact wheels? I'm in Montreal too and have a minor case of curb rash I'd like to fix. Looking for a good shop to do this in Montreal?

5. zax123

zax123 CDN Model S P308

Oops, I never updated this thread. Sorry. :) in the end I only had Exact powder coat my 19s. I didn't get the 21s repaired. However it looks like a very reputable place and I watched them work on some wheels and they looked brand new after being worked on... I would recommend them based on the paint job they did and what I saw there!

6. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

Thanks for replying. I know it was a bit of a blast from the past! :wink: Do you know if this is the place where the Mtl SC sends wheels to? Reading posts on TMC and Tesla Forums, it appears SCs usually have a place they reco. Thanks again.

7. zax123

zax123 CDN Model S P308

I'm not sure actually. I have had Exact recommended by a few different people though. I would blatantly ask them... Why not? You could also ask if they've done Tesla wheels before. Maybe they'll have before and after pictures?

8. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

Yep. I'll call and ask tomorrow. Thanks!