Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Powder Coating in Ottawa, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I just wanted to share my experience with this local business, which I found extremely professional and affordable. I just powder coated my 21" rims that I recently bought used from a member here from Toronto. They had really bad curb rash and the guys at http://www.qualitypowdercoating.ca did a great job in sanding them.

They are not advertising themselves specifically for rims, but they deal with car dealers in Ottawa all the time. And they are cheaper than everywhere else I checked in and outside of Ottawa. Call Eric; they have a huge selection of colors and clear coats.

Obviously, I'm not affiliated to them in anyway. I'm nowhere close to this field of business :smile:.

Please have a look at my rims and let me know what you think:
Powder Coating Wheels - Page 21

@iKhalid Did you have to unmount the tires from the rims, or did they do that for you? I currently have tires mounted on my summer set, and don’t want to have to take them somewhere else afterwards to get them remounted, balanced and TPMS reinstalled.

I had my slipstreams powder coated last month and they removed the tires from the rims and removed the TPMS as well. My job took 3 days but I've read others have had them done in the same day.

Reactions: Scott_K