Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Set 21 inch OEM Silver Turbine Wheels Used But Great Condition. No Road Rash. Never Repaired -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dratifk

Model Y LR Seven Seater RED
Wheel Set 21 inch OEM Silver Turbine Wheels Used But Great Condition. No Road Rash. Never Repaired

Hi this is set of OEM 21 inch Silver Turbine wheels which are in great shape. 2 Zoomed in images attempting to show subtle chips. I count 2 on wheel 3. Its easily fixable with touchup paint and buff. Otherwise the wheels are in great shape and even that tiny chip isn't noticeable from few feet away. There is no road rash.

The Wheels come with OEM Continentals with 12K miles on them. I had Tesla Ranger look at them and he is saying I have another 4-5K on them. As far as I know the Tires have never been repaired. The Wheels have never been repaired. Car was bought May 2013.

The Set comes with OEM Lug Nuts, Center Caps, and TPMS Sensors. Yes those Center Cap stickers look good. Pictures are of actual Wheels. Any Questions Please Ask.

PICKUP AVAILABLE FROM PITTSFORD, NY (Suburb of Rochester NY). Otherwise I'll securely pack these up and ship UPS Ground Insured in the Continental USA for $200. Can Txt me at 585-861-8224 or Email dratifk At Yahoo. Please Contact me Prior to purchase Since I'm about to list on Ebay Fixed Price aswell.

Sorry not looking for a trade as I already have 19 inch wheels.

List Date: 12/27/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wheel Set 21 inch OEM Silver Turbine Wheels Used But Great Condition. No Road Rash. Never Repaired
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

tTKdwvTnaphF2.jpg
NXqhDkzECN8x2.jpg
c0b65rxgDxJR2.jpg
xPpy8qCgPdXM2.jpg
2JgapHXhHfha2.jpg
EeGbVNQVjvE32.jpg
p8HjYCatQbCC2.jpg