Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Spacers Fitment for Model X with factory 22inch Turbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
doubt i will run them with my 20s for the winter.
I used them in the winter as well with my 20” factory rims. Looks great.
EE1F348E-0A4D-4D76-BDA1-85AC7F89A6E5.jpeg

Ok, cool. Just trying to figure out the ideal spacer size for the front with lowering brackets. 20mm in the rear looks like it works without rubbing but 20mm looks like it rubs a bit in the front. Should I go with 15mm or 10mm up front?

Has anyone installed wheel spacers on their Model X with factory 22inch Turbine wheels? I searched and couldn't find any discussions on this. Would want to know the max offset before it begins to rub.

So far, I got information from a post that Unplugged made that 25mm front and rear will rub.

I measured myself and saw that 15mm in the rear and 20mm in the front may be doable without rubbing..

Want to hear to first hand experience. Please chime in if you have already installed wheel spacers on your Model X.

Thanks!
Im trying to do the exact same thing but can’t figure out the right ser up to get a flush set up without rubbing issues in front or rear. Has anyone figured it out yet with 22” turbines. TIA

Has anyone installed wheel spacers on their Model X with factory 22inch Turbine wheels? I searched and couldn't find any discussions on this. Would want to know the max offset before it begins to rub.

So far, I got information from a post that Unplugged made that 25mm front and rear will rub.

I measured myself and saw that 15mm in the rear and 20mm in the front may be doable without rubbing..

Want to hear to first hand experience. Please chime in if you have already installed wheel spacers on your Model X.

Thanks!
Trying to do the exact same set up with the 22” turbines to get to fit flush without any rubbing issues but can’t seem to find the right set up. 15mm or 20mm?
TIA