Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone done anything yet with moving the wheels out a tad to perfectly align with the top of the fender flairs? It appears from photos that the front wheels are closer than the rear, but I haven't been close enough to one to know for sure and by how much.

It's somewhat been discussed here. Not really a "spacers" kinda crowd around here.

Size of wheel spacers on staggered turbines?

Thanks for the info.

I wasn't aware that spacers were a kind of crowd. lol I've seen tons of posts of people "doctoring" their cars to fit their tastes (chrome blackening, emblem coloring, wheel powder coating, interior re-upholstering, etc). I get that putting spinners on the Telsa, air shocks, and glow lighting underneath might be perceived by some as a crowd thing, but doing something that the Roadster already does seems legit, even for here.

Thanks for the info.

I wasn't aware that spacers were a kind of crowd. lol I've seen tons of posts of people "doctoring" their cars to fit their tastes (chrome blackening, emblem coloring, wheel powder coating, interior re-upholstering, etc). I get that putting spinners on the Telsa, air shocks, and glow lighting underneath might be perceived by some as a crowd thing, but doing something that the Roadster already does seems legit, even for here.

There’s actually lots of discussion about spacers... they just happen to be buried in with discussions on lowering springs etc... I guess they go hand in hand to improve the stance of the car. Here’s one thread -
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/lowering-the-model-3.106550/#post-2516973.