Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel + Tires, either swap the rims or get a new set - 2022 M3LR 19" sport wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking forward to getting my white/black M3LR soon. Not a huge fan of the 19" sport silver wheels (especially on white, they look so much better on the other colors), but when I ordered the 18" aeros increased the delivery time by a few months. Thus I upgraded to the 19" sport wheels.

So basically looking at these options:

1) Buying new wheels and use the existing OEM tires. Like some of these wheels, ADV1's, Touren, Forgestar CF10 and TSW wheels (in black or dark gray).
****Would get a square setup with 19x8.5 rims.
2) Buy a complete new set of wheels and tires - move up to a 245/40/19 tire (from OEM 235/40/19), to give the rim some protection.
3) Trade or buy a set of the 18" aeros (Sell the complete set of new 19" sport wheels).
***Anyone have exp (good or bad) selling new OEM wheels and tires?

Not looking to track the M3, just want a better appearance and some performance without having a major effect on range.

Anyone done this? Any recommendations?

Like the 20" Uberturbines, but have blown a couple of super low profile tires on my past vehicles on the nasty Texas size potholes (that was not a fun or inexpensive experience).