Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel trade 19” for 20” San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I’m due for delivery in the next few weeks of model y with 19” wheels. I can’t upgrade to my wife’s preference of 20” without taking a hit from the recent price increases. Anyone in San Diego or so cal willing to trade their 20” wheels/tires for new 19’s (+some cash) for that smoother ride, less expensive tire replacement cost?

Just remove the hub caps and drive them up to OC to get them power coated for $400. Saved me way more money and nobody can tell the difference when they're spinning, if it's the color your wife is seeking. Wife wanted the same thing... told her let's save $1600. Let me know if you want the info. He has them already powder coated and he just takes your rims and switches them out. Less than one hour in and out.

Attachments

• IMG_1001 copy.jpg
    IMG_1001 copy.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: cbo111
Just keep your eyes open. Not unusual to see posts like this:

Reactions: Dan Ray
Picked it up yesterday. Wow this is an awesome car. I’m trying to convince my wife to do the powder coated black Geminis but will still keep my eye open for a trade/buy on the 20” turbines.

his/her Teslas = goodbye gas stations!

Attachments

• 3CD17F22-5734-4893-AA62-A94EC03A271B.jpeg
    3CD17F22-5734-4893-AA62-A94EC03A271B.jpeg
    566.8 KB · Views: 109
Picked it up yesterday. Wow this is an awesome car. I’m trying to convince my wife to do the powder coated black Geminis but will still keep my eye open for a trade/buy on the 20” turbines.

his/her Teslas = goodbye gas stations!
Congrat's, isn't that great?! I recently gave my last ICE car to my son, just have the MY now (retiring for the 2nd time next year) so don't need another vehicle - been working from home for over a year now anyway and will 'til I'm done. I LOVE not paying for gas :). Gave away all my ICE related gadgets and products too.
SIMPLIFY!!

Just remove the hub caps and drive them up to OC to get them power coated for $400. Saved me way more money and nobody can tell the difference when they're spinning, if it's the color your wife is seeking. Wife wanted the same thing... told her let's save $1600. Let me know if you want the info. He has them already powder coated and he just takes your rims and switches them out. Less than one hour in and out.
One hour in n out to powder coat??

Sorry just re-read it. Can I have the number??

Hi all,
I’m due for delivery in the next few weeks of model y with 19” wheels. I can’t upgrade to my wife’s preference of 20” without taking a hit from the recent price increases. Anyone in San Diego or so cal willing to trade their 20” wheels/tires for new 19’s (+some cash) for that smoother ride, less expensive tire replacement cost?
I have a new set of 20’s in La Quinta I’d like to sell 7605223858