TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wheel update issue

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by BigB, Sep 25, 2019.

1. BigB

BigB Member

Hi. I updated my rims, then my Regen, traction, and stability control were all disabled. Did two scroll resets. Drive over 50 for x amoun of time. I checked the settings on regen traction control and stability control all them are on. Called Tesla service 2 hours ago ,still waiting on a response.

Any one else!

Attached Files:

2. Fleer

Fleer Member

Same thing happened to me. Go under service while in the car and hit power off. Wait about 5 mins then press the brake. Should fix it.

Very odd.

3. Huachipato

Huachipato Member

I had the same issue initially. I found that the car will reset once you confirm the changes. You have to be parked and still for it to do it's thing.

The first time I did it I was rolling out of my driveway and didn't pay attention to the fact it says the car will reset. I lost all the driving aids as a result. The second time the car was parked and still in the garage and it took the changes without any complications.

Just mention this in case you made the same mistakes I did.

To correct the issue I did a 2 scroll wheel reset along with a power off 2 minute reset. Car has been okay for me since then.

• Helpful x 1