Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheels for sale!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I traded in my 3½ year old Model S a couple of months ago when I took delivery of my new Model X. It was tough, Signature #88, but I did it. The Model S came new with the 21" grey turbine wheels, which looked fantastic but as I soon found out couldn't handle the crappy roads around here. Last spring when I was going to take off my winter wheels / tires and put the summer ones back on I took the wheels (the 21" turbines) to my local tire shop to see if I had a bent one, since I had a vibration with them on the car the previous year. Yeah, turns out that 3 of the 4 were bent. So I picked up a set of the T-Sportline 19" grey turbine wheels for my summer tires. Loved them, they looked great, did not get damaged by the crappy roads.
Fast forward to March this year when I traded the Model S in. I had a different set of 19" wheels (factory wheels purchased from Tesla in October 2012, with my winter tires) on the car. Tesla wanted the original wheels. I still had them, minus the tire pressure sensors. I explained to my Tesla rep that the original wheels were bent and had no TPS; no problem, just throw them in back and we'll return your other wheels later - which they did.
So now I have the set of T-Sportline 19" grey turbine wheels, which go for $425 each new, with relatively new Continental ContiSportContact tires (245/45 ZR19). And the set of silver Tesla wheels, which I paid $2568 for (including tires), with Pirelli Sotozero tires (245/45 R19). Both sets have TPS sensors. I just ordered a set of the T-Sportline grey turbine wheels for my Model X, and bought new genuine Tesla TPS sensors as well, for $300 (which is probably high but I was in a hurry and didn't want to shop around).
So here's the deal: Your choice, either set, $1000 plus shipping (or pick up in Lafayette IN). Both sets are in great shape, no scrapes, etc. The T-Sportline turbines only have a few thousand miles on them. These will come with the T-Sportline center caps, not the Tesla center cap that's in the photo (going to use those on my Model X T-Sportline wheels). There might be a chip or two on the older silver wheels, I haven't cleaned them up or checked them out very closely. If there's any interest I'll take more pictures. I'll wrap the wheels in plastic pallet wrap and strap them to a pallet for shipping. I'm just guessing but shipping should run $100 - $200.

Attachments

• IMG_20160516_162235115.jpg
    IMG_20160516_162235115.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20160516_162251321.jpg
    IMG_20160516_162251321.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 110
can you send pix of the other 3 t-sportline wheels? shipping to 33408
send to [email protected] i am very interested in these
thanks
Evan

I traded in my 3½ year old Model S a couple of months ago when I took delivery of my new Model X. It was tough, Signature #88, but I did it. The Model S came new with the 21" grey turbine wheels, which looked fantastic but as I soon found out couldn't handle the crappy roads around here. Last spring when I was going to take off my winter wheels / tires and put the summer ones back on I took the wheels (the 21" turbines) to my local tire shop to see if I had a bent one, since I had a vibration with them on the car the previous year. Yeah, turns out that 3 of the 4 were bent. So I picked up a set of the T-Sportline 19" grey turbine wheels for my summer tires. Loved them, they looked great, did not get damaged by the crappy roads.
Fast forward to March this year when I traded the Model S in. I had a different set of 19" wheels (factory wheels purchased from Tesla in October 2012, with my winter tires) on the car. Tesla wanted the original wheels. I still had them, minus the tire pressure sensors. I explained to my Tesla rep that the original wheels were bent and had no TPS; no problem, just throw them in back and we'll return your other wheels later - which they did.
So now I have the set of T-Sportline 19" grey turbine wheels, which go for $425 each new, with relatively new Continental ContiSportContact tires (245/45 ZR19). And the set of silver Tesla wheels, which I paid $2568 for (including tires), with Pirelli Sotozero tires (245/45 R19). Both sets have TPS sensors. I just ordered a set of the T-Sportline grey turbine wheels for my Model X, and bought new genuine Tesla TPS sensors as well, for $300 (which is probably high but I was in a hurry and didn't want to shop around).
So here's the deal: Your choice, either set, $1000 plus shipping (or pick up in Lafayette IN). Both sets are in great shape, no scrapes, etc. The T-Sportline turbines only have a few thousand miles on them. These will come with the T-Sportline center caps, not the Tesla center cap that's in the photo (going to use those on my Model X T-Sportline wheels). There might be a chip or two on the older silver wheels, I haven't cleaned them up or checked them out very closely. If there's any interest I'll take more pictures. I'll wrap the wheels in plastic pallet wrap and strap them to a pallet for shipping. I'm just guessing but shipping should run $100 - $200.

can you send pix of the other 3 t-sportline wheels? shipping to 33408
send to [email protected] i am very interested in these
thanks
Evan
Hi Evan -
Sorry for the slow reply, it's been a little crazy here lately. I'll get pictures of the other wheels to you later today. I think you're going to like them, they looked great on my car. I just got the set for my Model X installed yesterday and it's a HUGE improvement over the factory wheels.